About the centre
Download2016 Annual Report pdf
CLOTHESLINE FESTIVAL & ART SALE
June 2 and 3, 2018
10 AM to 4 PM
Free admission & parking!
This fun family-friendly festival features:
- Visit the Leighton Heritage Home, Museum & 80 acre site including tours in the house!
- 100’s of original art works for sale: drawings, pastels, watercolours, acrylics, oil paintings, sculptures and photography!
- Nature walks, children’s crafts
- Food trucks
- Professional artist demonstrations
- Tents and a shop full of Alberta fine crafts (hand blown glass, silk scarves, jewelry, art cards & pottery) books, and local food products.
- Art sales help support over 75 local artists.
If you wish to inquire about gallery sales, please contact Lindsay Corbet at firstname.lastname@example.org