Download2018 Annual Report pdf
Member Artist Sales
Leighton Art Centre Artists Members enjoy exclusive discounts and are encouraged to submit their artwork for an opportunity to show and sell in our Gallery Shop, be part of our annual Juried Member’s Show and Christmas in the Country Art Sale, and be considered to participate in the Clothesline Sale and Festival.
For more information on becoming an Artist Member, please visit our <<Membership Information Page>>. For further assistance, please contact Gallery Shop & Guest Services Manager, Alison Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.931.3633.
Christmas in the Country Art Sale 2019
Christmas in the Country Art Sale 2019 is now full. If you would like to have your name added to our waiting list, please contact Lindsay. Please also reach out to Lindsay if you are available to volunteer during the sale (email@example.com or 403-931-3153).
What you need to know:
- The sale runs for two consecutive weekends (Nov. 2-3 & 9-10, 2019).
- Space is limited to 90 vendors.
- Registration cost is $20 (+GST) per vendor.
- Read the >>full participation guidelines here<<.
- Deadline for artwork delivery is Saturday October 26, 2019 by 4 PM.
- If you have not renewed your membership within the last year, please >>renew it online<< or by calling us at 403-931-3633. Not sure if your membership is up to date? Contact Lindsay to check!
2020 Exhibition Season
Submissions are now closed for the 2020 Exhibition Season. Thank you to everyone who submitted; all applicants have now been contacted.