CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!
Artist Members Winter Exhibition and Sale
October 26- January 11, 2014
We are currently accepting winter themed artwork in all styles and mediums to function as a rotating winter exhibition from October 26- January 11, 2014.
HOW TO SUBMIT
• Artist members may submit 1-6 works of art. All pieces must be winter themed. This can include all subject matter ie. landscapes, cityscapes, portraits, still life, animals, Canadiana, in either contemporary or traditional styles, utilizing all mediums including painting, photography, ceramics, glass, and sculpture.
• Please send good quality images (1MB- 3MB per image) of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Label Images as follows- 01_ Title_ Lastname.jpg
• Please indicate in the email the Title, Medium, Size, and Price of each piece you have submitted.
• All pieces must be for sale. Leighton Art Centre takes 40% commission.
Deadline- Friday October 11, 2013
* Please note- being accepting into Below Zero doesn’t guarantee your work will be exhibited the entire duration of the exhibition.
*Maximum 6MB per email. Your work will not be received if the emails are larger than 6MB. You will be informed within 5 business days whether you work will be accepted.
Not a member? It’s easy to become one!
Just call Lindsay at 403-931-3633 for more information and to sign up.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
2015 Exhibition Season
Submission Deadline: Friday April 25, 2014 - 4:00pm
The Leighton Art Centre is now welcoming submissions from artists, collections, and collaborations practicing all artistic mediums. Each year the Leighton Art Centre hosts six art exhibitions which are carefully selected for their uniqueness and quality. Don’t miss this opportunity to have your work shown at this sought after Southern Alberta location.
Leighton Art Centre Exhibition Application
Artist Biography & CV
CD with 10-15 JPEG images- Resolution at least 300dpi. Images appropriately labeled (see Application Form for details)
Please send or drop off completed proposal to:
Leighton Art Centre
Manager of Exhibitions, Programming and Museum
Site 31 COMP 9, RR #8
Calgary, Alberta T2J 2T9
Call for Artists
5th Annual Art Exhibition Cultural Intersection
June 5- July 6, 2013
The Calgary Multicultural Centre, in partnership with Endeavor and Motion galleries, is inviting local immigrant and Canadian born artists to submit their art perspective on multiculturalism and diversity through different form of visual art.
We are open to accept a wide variety of visual, art and design: painting, sculpture, printmaking, photography, digital art, glass, ceramics, metal, and textile design.
Over the years, this exhibition has created a platform and space where participants from diverse cultures share their creative expression and cultural heritage. Through this successful initiative we bridge new comers with mainstreams and build cross-cultural awareness and vibrant community. During the exhibition, public discussions, open workshops and performances will be held promoting and celebrating cultural diversity and artistic talent in Calgary.
For more information and submission requirements, please visit www.calgarymulti.com or contact: 403-237-5850.
Deadline for submission: May 3, 2013