Unsure of where to start on the path of creativity? Feeling stalled with creative blocks? Need an infusion of inspiration? Whatever your experience level or challenges you face with your art, you can break through using a series of creative techniques and journaling to discover the next step in your artistic journey!
Audience: This workshop is suitable for teenagers and adults
- Variety of fine tipped drawing pens (i.e. Stadler, micron, sharpie)
- 2-3 different sized watercolour brushes (smaller sizes appropriate for sketchbook)
- Cheap lined notebook and pen (dollar store or Walmart is good place to find)
Nice to have (but we will have student sets on hand to share):
- Glue stick and scissors
- Watercolours, paint pens, watercolour pencil crayons or other drawing media
- Reading glasses if you require them for fine work
- Lunch and a water bottle
Registration cost: $85.00 plus GST & Eventbrite Fees*
* or register by phone: 403-931-3633, Tues-Sat, 10 am – 4 pm to avoid Eventbrite fees
Registration closes on Thurs. June 20, 2019 at 6:00 PM
Did you know that Members of the Leighton Art Centre get 10% off the registration cost of all workshops and kids’ summer camps? Please visit www.leightoncentre.org/support/members.
For our Cancellation and Refund Policy, please visit www.leightoncentre.org/programs-events/adult-programs.
Michelle Wiebe is a Cochrane, Alberta-based artist focused primarily on painting, printmaking and letterpress. Regularly found on sketching trips in the Calgary area, her drawing adventures have taken her as far away as Eastern Europe, the Mediterranean and Africa. Michelle is a passionate instructor with a deep love for teaching, she makes it her goal that students leave her class with quality work and the confidence to continue building their new skills using a series of creative techniques and journaling to discover the next step in your artistic journey!
Facebook: Michelle Wiebe Art